CVO USA provides One Health Clinics to people in our communities who are experiencing homelessness. We offer free veterinary care in coordination with human health education provided by various health care providers and educators in the communities that we serve. CVO USA accepts its clients and patients on a referral basis from various community stakeholders such as domestic violence shelters, shelters for those experiencing homelessness, and hospitals devoted to serving our low-income communities. We take great care to ensure that the people we are reaching with our services are either experiencing homelessness or are in transitional housing. We plan on beginning our One Health Clinics in the Spring of 2019.
If you would like to become more involved with CVO USA, please contact Lara Plass at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following volunteer opportunities are available:
- Veterinarian – participate in One Health Wellness Clinics as a practitioner and/or educator
- Veterinary technicians/assistants – assist in client education and patient care
- Intake – Help our clients know what to expect from our clinics and orient them to our space
- Scribe – Write electronic medical records with the help of a veterinarian or veterinary technician
- Public Relations – Be involved with photography of events and press coverage
Board of Directors
CVO USA Donations
To make a donation to CVO USA, please use the below PayPal button
Community Veterinary Outreach USA is a 501c3 charity based out of Kansas City (EIN 83-2618263)